Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30-Day Lolita Challenge: Day 2

"10 Things you Love in Lolita"

~1~: First of all, and most important in my book, is I love the way I feel when I'm wearing Lolita.  I love the way the cloth of a really well made jsk or OP feels when I wear it.

~2~: I love the wigs.  I LOVE the wigs.  I've only bought one so far, but I'm addicted.  I love the fact that you can have a new hair style/color EVERY DAY without changing your actual hair.  :)

~3~: Thigh-high socks.  I never wore them until I got into Lolita.  Now I can't get enough.  I love the lace, ribbon, and prints that the socks offer as well.

~4~: The complements I get while wearing lolita.  Even if the complements are about the dress instead of me! I love it when people say they love the dress and how unique they think it is, and I really enjoy discussing where/how to get the dress.  :)

~5~: Nail art!  I've been a nail biter all my life, but Lolita has given me the drive to stop biting my nails so they can look as pretty as my cords!

~6~: Friendly Meetups, of course!  I really enjoy getting together with my lolita friends and taking a break from my normal, hectic life.  I feel very relaxed when I'm out, having a picnic or taking a walk in a group dressed just like me!

~7~: Shopping!  Shopping is, by far, one of my favorite things to do, so of course it's wonderful that shopping goes hand-in-hand with lolita!  Of course, it can get very expensive, which is why I love finding a great deal on lolita items.

~8~: Beautiful, detailed prints on OPs and JSKs.  Baby and Alice and the Pirates have some of my favorite prints.

~9~: The makeup.  I have to admit that I've never been very experimental when it comes to makeup.  Mostly I'd throw on some mascara and eyeliner and call it a day.  But now I can't get enough.  I love makeup!

~10~: Lastly, I enjoy researching and discovering new ways to break the rules and make it look awesome and unique.  Creativity has such opportunity in Lolita!

That's all for now, ~see ya!~

No comments:

Post a Comment