Monday, November 7, 2011

Lolita meet up: *~Mitsuwa!~*

Hello~!

Yesterday Frilladelphia met up at Mitsuwa market in Edgewater NJ.  Fellow lolita friends L., P., S., and I drove up all the way to North Jersey to hold the meet up for some of the girls who rarely attend out south Jersey meets.  Unfortunately other than us, we only had two girls show up.  But no biggie, we still had a blast!

When we arrived we waited at the water for others to show up!

Only one girl showed up!  We decided to get some outfit shots.  <3
 ~L.~

 ~Me~
Outfit breakdown:
Jsk: Bodyline
Blouse: Kohls
Cardigan: H&M
Socks: Urban outfitters
Shoes: Journey
Purse: random purse party.  It's a knockoff.
Wig: Gothiclolitawigs.com
Headband: Bodyline.

 ~S.~

 ~A.~
I was entranced by her tie of Pearls. <3
 ~P.~

 ~S.~
S. worked at this lovely store at Mitsuwa market.  She dressed up for work that day so she could partake.  We all had lunch together.

Udon!  Nom.

 After lunch we checked out the book store.  They had some really cute stationary and great magazines.  I picked up G&LB, Kera and Egg.  :)

 Bathroom break!  L. and I foolin' around.  I r tough loli.  <3

After some more walking around, we had desert.  Strawberry was a main theme.  So yummy!

 P. is amazed by her lovely strawberry.




 We stopped to take some photos before we left of New York.  It was right across the river from us!  So pretty at dusk. <3

A. with lovely New York behind her.  <3


It was a long drive home.  I slept well once I got home.  I would love to go back up to Mitsuwa again!  I got some great magazines, a Hello Kitty makeup case, some lolita dress up stickers and Japanese beer for my boyfriend.  All in all it was a good day!

Can't wait for the next meet up.

No comments:

Post a Comment